Getting Started – English ECTs
This is a live webinar full of tips, ideas and teacher hacks from my own classroom which will support you as you start out on your journey as a Secondary English teacher. I will cover things like:
- First lessons with new classes
- Top behaviour tips
- Organisational hacks and resources
- Setting meaningful homework in English
- Time-saving ideas for high-impact marking and feedback
- How to deal with common challenges you might encounter in Term 1
- Myth-busting (the things you might have heard which are just not true!)
All proceeds from the live event sales will go to Kids Club Kampala.
Once this has been purchased, you will be able to view it in the ‘My Account’ area of this website for 12 months.
Remember, if you get an ECT Membership, you can get access to this session, plus 25+ others for £3 per month. Memberships are flexible and can be cancelled at any time.