COURSE: How to be a Literacy Lead
This is a full day course for current or aspiring leaders of literacy which covers a wide range of areas including:
- key research behind the core areas of literacy
- how to improve staff literacy and plan meaningful CPD
- how to build a reading culture across school
- how to improve writing across the curriculum
- how to support high quality talk across school
- how to improve spelling, punctuation and grammar across a school, and write a sensible literacy marking policy
- how to quality assure literacy in the classroom and what to do when there are challenges
- how to handle data around literacy, plan meaningful interventions and judge impact
You will have access to this course for 12 months.
REMEMBER, if you have a membership to my site, you get a discount on courses.